Membership Coordinator (volunteer)
This is a part time role that will significantly help to grow the member community, and strengthen the member value offered by Ecosystem Restoration Camps. In this role you will have a chance to further develop and implement the membership strategy as part of the online Communications team. This is a volunteer role initially but this is likely to change to a paid role as funds become available.
Your main responsibilities
- Further develop and implement the membership strategy
- Research and implement ideas that will bring value to our members in the area of education and community
- Administration tasks; checking subscriptions, cancellations, pending payments, etc.
- Regular communication with members through newsletter, social media and email
- Networking and helping to organise member events
What we are looking for
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great organisational skills and comfortable working online (WordPress, Mailchimp, Slack, Trello)
- Be passionate about ecosystem restoration and dedicated to making it happen on a global scale
- Be a fluent English speaker
- Be able to operate within GMT/CET time zones
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Marketing and visual design skills
- Familiar with WordPress and Woocommerce
This is a perfect role for someone that is passionate about ecosystem restoration and wants to turn this passion into a career.
Location is flexible, as are number of days worked.
Please apply before MAY 15 by sending a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com