In 2021, some camps are organising camp experiences for you to participate in. We are hopeful that they will be able to go ahead. Camps will follow the local conditions closely, and may have to cancel activities if the local COVID-19 situation forces them to do so. If you have already signed up for a camp-activity you will be informed when this happens. We will update the website also, when such decisions are taken. Please check your own local authority travel advisory to see if you can travel to or return from the camp after the activity. At all times, when at camps, please observe it’s COVID-19 policy (such as wearing masks, social distancing, washing hands, etc).
MAKE A DONATION
We restore ecosystems through camping experiences that teach people how to care for the land.
Ecosystem Restoration Camps USA (ERC USA) is a non-profit organization with a 501C3 tax exempt status in the United States.
All donations to ERC USA are tax deductible.
You can make a donation in 3 simple steps by using the form on this page.
Your contribution will help us:
- Fund the opening of new Ecosystem Restoration Camps
- Expand restoration projects at existing camps
- Develop an educational program to teach Ecological Restoration
- Train a generation of Ecosystem Restoration Practitioners
- Provide a hands-on restoration camp experience for thousands of people from all walks of life
Stichting Ecosystem Restoration Foundation /
Ecosystem Restoration Camps 2020